Monday, 11 January 2010

FSF Team back!

Hurray - managed to get my admin password accepted, so I'm able ta moderate the list. Finally the outstanding posts have gone through.

That sorted: I am off to relax on sunny Waiheke Island - and see what has happened to my house there. Anybody want to buy a house? Go to sleep listening to Moreporks? Wake up to Tuis? 10mins from Aucklands best beach and 34mins to the CBD?

Maybe I can auction it. Cathy says to wait till next year though, when prices will be better.

Meantime it is our holiday bach. This time we'll be joined by a friend of Cathy's and her small child. Which should be interesting. I'll also be out of contact for a wee bit.

When I get back I'll be able to tackle the web sites and sort out what's going to be happening about courses.

No comments:

Post a Comment