Thursday, 3 June 2010

Education Blogging

Wow - finished the last assignment for the Information Lit course. This has turned out to be really painful to do - part of the problem is the amount of PC stuff in the literature on this topic - stuff with computers gets you paid. Part of it is that the techniques are pretty much second nature to me - and I have a hard time valuing any skill I find easy.

So the assignment is basically not going to do well. I ran out of time anyway. Not the official deadline time, but because I have a 12000 word research paper in law to write by next month which I have not even started yet!

So I'll eat the reduced grade for IL and try to ace law - which is harder and more interesting.

In the meantime - Wifey has gone on holiday without me :(

No comments:

Post a Comment