Monday, 4 April 2011

Birthday Month!

Cool ... it's on the 8th and I want an HRV system :) Mind you, if random women will come up to me and give me a kiss that would be nice too :D

On the home front - the cat is doing nicely - he's missed his vets appointment so I'll have to set another one. I hope we can remove the wire from his jaw this time.

Today I am off to an audition for a V ad. I'm up at 5pm so we'll see how that goes. This morning I got a txt asking if I am up for a $5000 ad job, but it was dated last month ... aaaargh! I hate it when this happens. I really really really have to get internet at home. So far the acting thing is the only proper job stuff that works - except it is not really a proper job. I don't know if that is good or bad but seeing as I've never actually had a proper job, not really, ever, I'd don't have anything to compare with.

Which reminds me, last quarter's acting income is in ($750 for those who want to know what a 2-bit TV ad actor makes in three months) so I have to give the paperwork to Income Support.

No comments:

Post a Comment